Submitted papers and extended abstracts must follow the CVPR paper format and guidelines (see CVPR 2023 Author Guidelines). The submission will be managed with the EPIC@CVPR2023 CMT website.
Topics of interest to the workshop include, but are not limited to:
- Egocentric vision for human action analysis
- Egocentric vision for object/event recognition and retrieval
- Egocentric vision for summarization
- Daily life and activity monitoring
- Egocentric vision for social interaction and human behaviour understanding
- Egocentric vision for anticipating human behaviour, actions and objects
- Egocentric vision for health
- Head-mounted eye tracking and gaze estimation
- Computational visual behaviour analysis
- Attention modelling and next fixation prediction
- Eye-based human-computer interaction
- Human and wearable devices interaction
- Symbiotic human-machine vision systems
- Eyewear devices for egocentric perception and computation
- Eyewear devices for acquisition and visualization
- Interactive AR/VR and Egocentric perception
- Augmented human performance
- Privacy and ethical concerns with wearable sensors and egocentric vision
- Egocentric vision for social good.
The length of extended abstracts is 2-4 pages, including figures, tables and references. We invite submissions of extended abstracts, of ongoing or already published work, as well as reports on demonstrators and prototypes. Authors are given the opportunity to present their work to right audience. Accepted work will be presented as either an oral or a poster presentation. The review will be a single-blind. There will be no published proceedings, but the authors of accepted abstracts can upload their abstract to Arxiv. Links to the Arxived abstracts will be available from the workshop's webpage.
The submission will be managed with the Ego4D&EPIC@CVPR2023 CMT website. Use the Extended Abstract track on CMT.
Technical Reports on the EPIC-Kitchens Challenges (2-6 pages) Deadline 6th June, 2023
All participants in the EPIC-Kitchens challenges are requested to submit a technical report on their method. This is a requirement for the competition. Reports should be 2-6 pages including references. Use the same format above and the CMT website to submit your technical report. Use the EPIC Kitchens Challenges Technical Reports track on CMT.
Instructions for Invited CVPR Papers and accepted abstracts in-person presentation
Instructions for accepted abstracts virtual presentation
- The recorded presentation should be 5-6 mins long.
- Please upload the presentation to YouTube and share the link with us. Deadline for sharing the presentation with us is 18th June.
- We will add the link to the presentations to the workshop’s webpage.
- The schedule for the workshop is present here: https://sites.google.com/view/ego4d-epic-cvpr2023-workshop/home
Link to the challenges: http://epic-kitchens.github.io/2023#challenges
- Workshop: 19th June, 2023
EPIC-Kitchens Challenges (Link to the challenges)
- Challenges Open: 20th January, 2023
- Challenge Deadline: 1st June, 2023
- Technical Reports Submission: 6th June, 2023
- Submission Deadline: 10th May, 2023
- Notification of Acceptance: 24th May, 2023
- Extended Abstracts ArXiv Deadline: 9th June, 2023